Rune2006

Full Version: Help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys I'm scared

For the past two days I don't know what the hell has been going on.

I woke up yesterday depressed and I felt like I wasn't real, I wasn't feeling like I was me, just my mind trapped inside a body trying to get out.

I was all day like this.

Today I woke up the same, I didn't talk to anyone at school, then I got home and was depressed for 2 hours, then all of a sudden I felt very happy and hyper, I was typing really fast and was just a feeling of intense euphoria then all of a sudden everything got dark inside and I felt confused and scared at everything, I've been like this ever since, I burst out crying for over 10 minutes just now and I'm scared, I don't know what to do anymore... My dad snapped at me for something silly and I felt like the world collapsed.

When I'm in the depressed stage I think about what if I was dead would it change anything? Murder, dark things and it scares me to death.

I also don't feel like I'm me, I'm not the same anymore.
I also have anxiety problems (since yesterday)

Has anyone been through this?

I don't know if this will help but here's some things that happened lately:

Unsure if I will pass my year
Got caught cheating
Got 15/60 in maths and 01/60 in economy
Moving houses
Parents are stressy
I will have to do a math work and possibly an economy work over the summer.
I'm scared of my parents recieving my grades.

Somebody help me Sad

Trolls aren't welcome at all!
i know exactly how you feel. nuthing more can i say Confused
(06-29-2013 03:21 AM)Henning B Wrote: [ -> ]i know exactly how you feel. nuthing more can i say Confused

How do you cope with this?

Am I going to be like this forever?

I'm scared and confused I don't know what the fuck to do!
(06-29-2013 03:26 AM)Kornslipkn Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-29-2013 03:21 AM)Henning B Wrote: [ -> ]i know exactly how you feel. nuthing more can i say Confused

How do you cope with this?

Am I going to be like this forever?

I'm scared and confused I don't know what the fuck to do!

If you are man enough: Go see a doctor, they give you anti-depresants and anti-anxiety(these are fun in the beginning Wink)

Hopefully you wont be like this forever.

It might be a good idea to go outside, hang out with friends, maybe a girl. It'll make you feel better, as long as you dont hate people.
Maybe it's because of Adolescence, just my 2 cents though Smile
Although i'm not a psychiatrist, so i can't properly diagnose you, i can give you friendly advice. You know the phrase "if you look good, you feel good"? Well the same can apply to your emotions when someone's under a lot of stress. You're under going a lot of stress which is resulting in your emotions being discombobulated. You have to realize that there's some thing you can and can't control. I suggest making a list of things you can't control first such as; you moving, and other various things like that, and make a list of things you can control. For the list of things you can control you should make goals to improve yourself in every aspect. Most of all, you have to think positive! Positive thinking, along with listing the positives over the negatives, will not only improve your mood but will improve yourself overall.
Eventually, Overtime you'll see improvement and keep a log of things that you do to improve yourself! Keep your head up and eventually you'll become better. This is friendly advice that i can give! If you need anyone to talk to please feel free to hit me up. God Bless
(06-29-2013 04:31 AM)dj tim Wrote: [ -> ]Although i'm not a psychiatrist, so i can't properly diagnose you, i can give you friendly advice. You know the phrase "if you look good, you feel good"? Well the same can apply to your emotions when someone's under a lot of stress. You're under going a lot of stress which is resulting in your emotions being discombobulated. You have to realize that there's some thing you can and can't control. I suggest making a list of things you can't control first such as; you moving, and other various things like that, and make a list of things you can control. For the list of things you can control you should make goals to improve yourself in every aspect. Most of all, you have to think positive! Positive thinking, along with listing the positives over the negatives, will not only improve your mood but will improve yourself overall.
Eventually, Overtime you'll see improvement and keep a log of things that you do to improve yourself! Keep your head up and eventually you'll become better. This is friendly advice that i can give! If you need anyone to talk to please feel free to hit me up. God Bless

Vouch, this guy is the best at this.
I know exactly how you feel, you just have to put yourself up to it, i say do something that makes you happy and not give a single shit around the world like hanging out with family or you cud see a doctor whatever suits you right pal, feel free to hit me up i have been feeling like this the couple of days btw
Yes here we go. This is why I even bothered with Rune2006. The community is actually trying to put forth an effort to help another member. It's nice to see. Anyways, about the problem at hand... I've got a semi-long speech here so please read it carefully.

First up, depression. I know what this is like, I've gone through about 3 years of school now without any friends. Which obviously means I haven't had a pleasant conversation with anybody at school in 3 years. Let's all be realistic here. If we died, nothing would change. A few people would be sad but that's nothing big. Think for a moment. What's so BAD about that? Let's enjoy our lives. If you have real friends at school, (I'm referring to people you actually LIKE to be around) try to be near them as much as possible. It'll put you in a good mood. Don't get a girlfriend though, there's a high probability that will just put you under more stress. You NEED to tell a mature person about your problems. Whether it be somebody you know in real life or an online friend, it doesn't matter. Even if they can't do anything about your issues, they can listen. Trust me, you will feel a lot better. I used to talk many times about my issues with Reason49, a player who's also been here since Rs-Remake. Making this post on the forum doesn't count though, as I'm sure we can all see that you aren't going into full detail about what's going on.

Next on the list, sudden happiness. You mentioned the word "typing". Can I assume that you were happy BECAUSE you were on the computer? Is doing whatever you do on the computer what you usually enjoy? Personally, nothing makes me happier than having some good laughs in online conversations. Keep participating in activities you enjoy. It's the easiest way to stay happy.

Last but not least, stress. I'm going to assume that you're really stressed since you're doing so poorly in 2 subjects. All I can tell you is you need to get ahold of yourself and start reviewing these. Otherwise you're guaranteed to fail. Since I sincerily dislike my parents, I don't know if this next piece of advice is going to be productive or not. You better come clean to your parents. You can hide your grades for now, but not forever. No matter what you do or try, they're going to see those grades eventually. You need to just man up and accept the punishment. Do you dislike the house that you just moved to?

Well, my hands are exhausted since I had to type this on my Ipad. I'll end my post here. The best of luck to you in the future Korn. And no, you will not be like this forever.
(06-29-2013 12:50 PM)Paper Wrote: [ -> ]Yes here we go. This is why I even bothered with Rune2006. The community is actually trying to put forth an effort to help another member. It's nice to see. Anyways, about the problem at hand... I've got a semi-long speech here so please read it carefully.

First up, depression. I know what this is like, I've gone through about 3 years of school now without any friends. Which obviously means I haven't had a pleasant conversation with anybody at school in 3 years. Let's all be realistic here. If we died, nothing would change. A few people would be sad but that's nothing big. Think for a moment. What's so BAD about that? Let's enjoy our lives. If you have real friends at school, (I'm referring to people you actually LIKE to be around) try to be near them as much as possible. It'll put you in a good mood. Don't get a girlfriend though, there's a high probability that will just put you under more stress. You NEED to tell a mature person about your problems. Whether it be somebody you know in real life or an online friend, it doesn't matter. Even if they can't do anything about your issues, they can listen. Trust me, you will feel a lot better. I used to talk many times about my issues with Reason49, a player who's also been here since Rs-Remake. Making this post on the forum doesn't count though, as I'm sure we can all see that you aren't going into full detail about what's going on.

Next on the list, sudden happiness. You mentioned the word "typing". Can I assume that you were happy BECAUSE you were on the computer? Is doing whatever you do on the computer what you usually enjoy? Personally, nothing makes me happier than having some good laughs in online conversations. Keep participating in activities you enjoy. It's the easiest way to stay happy.

Last but not least, stress. I'm going to assume that you're really stressed since you're doing so poorly in 2 subjects. All I can tell you is you need to get ahold of yourself and start reviewing these. Otherwise you're guaranteed to fail. Since I sincerily dislike my parents, I don't know if this next piece of advice is going to be productive or not. You better come clean to your parents. You can hide your grades for now, but not forever. No matter what you do or try, they're going to see those grades eventually. You need to just man up and accept the punishment. Do you dislike the house that you just moved to?

Well, my hands are exhausted since I had to type this on my Ipad. I'll end my post here. The best of luck to you in the future Korn. And no, you will not be like this forever.

This guy is the best at this.
Reference URL's