Rune2006

Full Version: How to get Dragon Scimitar - Solved!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Boys,

Just hit 60 attack (rock crabs are cancer). I've read through the various forum posts about dragon weapons, and from the way I understand it I'm supposed to kill the Jungle Demon until I get a monkey head which I can click to open the scimitar shop. I've killed it about ten times and have gotten 4 greegrees (one of which is a unique ninja one), monkey nuts, and a banana, all of which just appear in my inventory after I kill the demon. Am I missing out on something, or is it just RNG and I just need to keep grinding until I get this famed monkey head drop?

EDIT: I got it like 10 kills later!!!!! I was correct lol.

Appreciate you guys,
Neck
Honestly, thank you for this. I never actually found out how to get dragon scimitars. All mine were given to me, or I purchased from players. This will be useful for the future when I feel like training alts again.
(06-02-2018 01:13 AM)Feel Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly, thank you for this. I never actually found out how to get dragon scimitars. All mine were given to me, or I purchased from players. This will be useful for the future when I feel like training alts again.

Haha yeah man, I kept it up just in case someone was confused bc the rest of the forum posts were vague.
Reference URL's