Rune2006

Full Version: El Neck Ironman Progress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everybody!

Thought I might make a quick post outlining my progress over the last few months, as well as my goals and other stuff. (my first post got marked as spam -_-)

Attached are my stats - recent achievements include:
60 atk/str/def
80 fletch (not very recent but still)
32 farming
38 herblore

Currently, I'm camping tzaars for 70 range and for Obby cape, shield, and staff (as far as I can tell, the obby staff might be BIS magic, tied with ahrim). Sitting at 50000 tokkul and 65 range atm so still got quite a bit of time to go here.

Stat goals of foreseeable future include:
70 range
70 atk/str/def
70 crafting (tzaars and buying from shop give a ton of uncuts)
68 magic (enchant dragonstone)
54 runecraft (ew)
2 agility

Also attached is a very small picture of my full bank, since I can't exceed 500 kb. It is currently looking very juicy after I recently organized it, including transferring all my farming stuff to my other account to clear it up. Notable items include dragon weapons, a buttload of uncut gems, prayer pots, and various clue rewards (including black dhide body). Did a couple of barrows runs but I sort of lost motivation since if I got an item I wouldn't be able to wear it. Obby mace collection at 22 and trading sticks at nearly 40k.

Hope you guys have a great summer!
Sick post/update! Keep grinding
Reference URL's