Rune2006

Full Version: A call to arms, and future event suggestion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As there will be many clan vs clan events in the wildy and duel arena in the future, I am proposing the first one. I want to have an organized duel arena tournament in which both clans will fight each other. It will be like a wrestling match for those of you have wrestled in high school or been to a match. Each person pairs up with someone from the opposite clan around their level, and they duel. Wins are recorded and clan with the most wins is the better clan.

HOWEVER. It seems like 2006 Knights are the only decent sized and active -ish clan. So I urge you all to train and form rival clans so that we may some day be able to have this event.
Not everyone is in a clan tough, but it is fun that you are willing to organise this event!
never heard of anything like this and i didn't wrestle in high schoool
#06Knights lol
(07-14-2013 09:47 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]#06Knights lol

Lol thats so funny...... ._.
(07-15-2013 05:53 AM)Waddup Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-14-2013 09:47 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]#06Knights lol

Lol thats so funny...... ._.

This really needs to stop
WAGNW declares war on everyone in the server, if we win you must reward us with a large amount of chocolate chip cookies.

If you win then you can choose the cookies you get us!

Big Grin
^ what he said!!!!
(07-18-2013 12:59 PM)Kornslipkn Wrote: [ -> ]WAGNW declares war on everyone in the server, if we win you must reward us with a large amount of chocolate chip cookies.

If you win then you can choose the cookies you get us!

Big Grin

lets go son! WAGNW vs Knights
Gather your troops. We'll work out the details.
waddup never replied to me on this! this is a first
Reference URL's