Rune2006

Full Version: NOT QUITTING- and other topic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys, im not quitting, its just ive sent my laptop off to the company to fix my keyboard, ill be hopefully active again within 1-3 weeks. i will also try to still get on , but itll only be for short get ons

another thing i want to bring to mind is guys, all of u seem to be quitting, u realise, to gain players, we need players online so they know the server is active, and has a playerbase, we may be going a little slow atm but im sure the server will pick back up, im just asking even if ur bored even if uve said uve quit, just get online, have a chill, itll bring the count up while ur really not doing anything. i also recommend every1 to not do giveaways\dp's as u never know if u will want to play again.

sorry if this seems really hard to read, its just i really dont give a fk about english.
(07-19-2013 12:58 AM)p u r e Wrote: [ -> ]hey guys, im not quitting, its just ive sent my laptop off to the company to fix my keyboard, ill be hopefully active again within 1-3 weeks. i will also try to still get on , but itll only be for short get ons

another thing i want to bring to mind is guys, all of u seem to be quitting, u realise, to gain players, we need players online so they know the server is active, and has a playerbase, we may be going a little slow atm but im sure the server will pick back up, im just asking even if ur bored even if uve said uve quit, just get online, have a chill, itll bring the count up while ur really not doing anything. i also recommend every1 to not do giveaways\dp's as u never know if u will want to play again.

sorry if this seems really hard to read, its just i really dont give a fk about english.

1) wrong topic
2) you cant force people to come online for player base

3) you cant force people to vote

4) you should give a fuck about your spelling if you ever want a job

5) i do agree with the giveaways/dp's it kinda ruins the eco and such its unfair that people are giving away items when others cant come online it just ruins it for other people and also it sucks that your gone for a while, see ya soon
(07-19-2013 03:27 AM)Waddup Wrote: [ -> ]1) wrong topic
2) you cant force people to come online for player base

3) you cant force people to vote
Wrong section*
And he isn't trying to force people to log in/vote. He's just making a request.
pure come online please
Waddup when did i ever use the word force?...and i already said in a previous post not to comment on my posts. If u wish to talk to me for my skype. Btw fpr ur knowledge im earning 110$ per hour. And no.
DO NOT REPLY. pm me.
(07-19-2013 03:44 PM)p u r e Wrote: [ -> ]Waddup when did i ever use the word force?...and i already said in a previous post not to comment on my posts. If u wish to talk to me for my skype. Btw fpr ur knowledge im earning 110$ per hour. And no.
DO NOT REPLY. pm me.

Sponsorship from monster?
@aaron no thats just doing afl umpiring monster doesnt pay anyhting the just put there label on stuff i ride in certain races/they partnership withfitbikeco fitbikes r who gives.me stuff i get 014 wen only 013 is out etc plus any extras i needineed to win my actural bike heat to get prize money, ill upload sum videos of last years dirt track Smile
Reference URL's