Rune2006

Full Version: Some random thoughts about Rune2006
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just thought i needed to be vocal about some things because recently there's been a lot of changes involving this server.

Fair Warning: This thread is going to contain some vulgar and insensitive comments, however, they are very true, So, read at your own discretion.

Lets just get to the point, you people that quit due to Plural not making enough updates, or there not being enough content, and left this server to play another 2006 remake, are a bunch of assholes that are inconsiderate of Plurals hard work that he dedicated to the server. Personally, being an owner of a server back in 2006, it's very difficult to be constantly making updates and to maintain your own personal life. Keep this in mind too, Plural doesn't get paid for this, it's all voluntary, and does it as a hobby, not a career. Plus, this is honestly the best 2006 remake of Runescape that's currently out.

This is what supports my previous sentence. When i wasn't able to log in due to a glitch i did some research and investigating on other 2006 RSPS's out there. Honestly, no bullshit, i couldn't find a RSPS that was better than this. Every other RSPS has glitches, dupes, and other various issues, whereas, this server has all them fixed. Sure there's a few petty glitches here and there, but not like that. You guys are acting like spoiled bitches from the show "Sweet 16" when they don't get everything they want. How about you stop bitching, and complaining, and actually appreciate what Plural does and give him a thanks here and there. Even when i couldn't play i didn't give up and say "Fuck it! i can't play so i quit!" It's honestly pathetic how some of you players just quit to play another remake.

Anyways, for the people that did quit for important reasons, or just honestly play other servers just for enjoyment is totally respectable, no insult to you! Listen, i don't expect you to just play this server 24/7 and act like a total brown nose, but when you come up with excuses for quitting just because of bullshit reasons that's where i lose my cool. No lie, i play a few PK servers here and there but just don't leave this server bitching and complaining then saying "dueces motherfucker, and by the way Plural you're a horrible owner." That shit doesn't fly with me because it's insulting to the server, and Plural, plus it disrespectful on another level. So Keeping it professional i'll leave you with this "Don't be an idiot."
(07-23-2013 10:09 AM)Botting4days Wrote: [ -> ]Mods complaining about the community (or lack thereof) isn't really that great of a thing to see.

I'd like to see mods be actively engaging the community to create small fun events & encourage interaction rather than them yelling at people.

My two cents.

First Micah ... Now you? o.o

People are going to have a lot of views on things that you disagree with throughout life. You aren't going to be able to change them all.

To make such a statement that is publicly shown is a futile attempt to change their minds; you are simply insulting them.

A good community is formed by those who decide to stay positive and stick around. It is the glue that keeps it together. Focus on that ... and focus on BEING that, Tim!
Indeed, you're correct about people having their own opinions and all. I'd just like to vocalize my opinion too just so it's not only Plural that's defending himself against the others. In-game, and in person, but sometimes you gotta say something. The past week there were around about 7 players that quit all for the same reasons, it's kinda stupid. However, you're right but i got it off my chest and now anyone can read it. ;]
dj tim is right we all need to be considerate of plurals constant need to masturbate instead of putting god wars dungeon on this server
(07-25-2013 12:38 AM)Guinea Pig Wrote: [ -> ]dj tim is right we all need to be considerate of plurals constant need to masturbate instead of putting god wars dungeon on this server

Kid godwars wasn't in 2006... stop making posts on it and being disrespectful. Fucking ignorant people....
i quit because of an unrespectfull comminity.
(07-25-2013 01:28 AM)Henning-Banned Ingame- Wrote: [ -> ]i quit because of an unrespectfull comminity.
'unrespectfull' isn't a word. It's 'disrespectful'.
(07-25-2013 10:19 AM)Paper Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-25-2013 01:28 AM)Henning-Banned Ingame- Wrote: [ -> ]i quit because of an unrespectfull comminity.
'unrespectfull' isn't a word. It's 'disrespectful'.

(06-11-2013 10:38 AM)Paper Wrote: [ -> ]Hey welcome.
I dunno if you should make a pure. By the looks of it, not too many people Pk.

'dunno' isn't a word, It's 'do not know'.

Are you mad brother: http://rune2006.com/forum/showthread.php...95#pid5195
Agreed, Plural is doing this as a favor, He doesn't have to do this. People need to stop bitching that there isn't updates. If they do, just leave.
Reference URL's