Rune2006

Full Version: Rumors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So someone has been going around saying stuff like "Micah plays 2007 more than this now" and things like "Micah quit Rune2006 for 07 or ____ server"

I'd just like to make it clear i'm still dedicated to this server more than any other game, I just haven't had the time to play lately. I presume the one spreading these rumors was the same one saying that Plural was ddosing his on server. As stupid as it sounds, people believed it.

My advice is don't believe anything players tell you regarding staff or anything to do with the server unless it's been confirmed.

Thanks.

In other news I have some community events planned for you guys, and some new videos! =)
Plural ddosing his own server?
Really? >_>
Usually rumors are somewhat believable.
(07-26-2013 05:43 PM)Micah Wrote: [ -> ]So someone has been going around saying stuff like "Micah plays 2007 more than this now" and things like "Micah quit Rune2006 for 07 or ____ server"

I'd just like to make it clear i'm still dedicated to this server more than any other game, I just haven't had the time to play lately. I presume the one spreading these rumors was the same one saying that Plural was ddosing his on server. As stupid as it sounds, people believed it.

My advice is don't believe anything players tell you regarding staff or anything to do with the server unless it's been confirmed.

Thanks.

In other news I have some community events planned for you guys, and some new videos! =)

Yeah Zoopals told me that you might be quitting to no-life rs oldschool.. I kinda believed him no offense =)
Micah's too busy fapping with me and Dsun on skype cam
On a completely unrelated note---
Think of a number
Subtract 2
Now add 2
You have the number you began with.
I also heard that micah was behind 9/11 and the pyramids. True story bro it was aliens...
(08-17-2013 12:12 AM)Jenove Wrote: [ -> ]I also heard that micah was behind 9/11 and the pyramids. True story bro it was aliens...
Haha made my day. =P
LOOOOL. ddosing his own server is the stupidest thing i've ever heard. he pays to keep the server up, so why would he ddos his own server wtf?
Reference URL's