Rune2006

Full Version: PS4 or Xbox One?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Even though I currently have a 360, I will be getting the PS4. It's $100 cheaper, and from what I have heard so far, should be the superior console. Plus I am DISGUSTED with Xbox's service on the 360. Just terrible.
umm i can't select both, it's always best too just get the best of both worlds.

also add pc as an option

also add pc as an option
I rarely use consoles anymore. I'll just stick with my Xbox 360.
(07-30-2013 03:53 PM)Henning-Banned Ingame- Wrote: [ -> ]umm i can't select both, it's always best too just get the best of both worlds.

also add pc as an option

also add pc as an option

You're going to pay $900 for two consoles? Dayum
(07-31-2013 12:05 PM)Laux Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-30-2013 03:53 PM)Henning-Banned Ingame- Wrote: [ -> ]umm i can't select both, it's always best too just get the best of both worlds.

also add pc as an option

also add pc as an option

actually norwegain prices are around 4k nok for each, which is around 850 usd, so that means i'm going to spend 1.7k usd, fuk the norwegain economy.
PS4. Just because Xbox one sounds retarded because its not the xbox one..
PS4, never really liked XBOX, let alone XBOX One.
(07-31-2013 12:18 PM)Henning-Banned Ingame- Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-31-2013 12:05 PM)Laux Wrote: [ -> ]

also add pc as an option

also add pc as an option

actually norwegain prices are around 4k nok for each, which is around 850 usd, so that means i'm going to spend 1.7k usd, fuk the norwegain economy.
I'd import it if I were you to be honest.
(But really, I wouldn't buy consoles besides the Ouya since I have enough with my Desktop (and laptop later on), so yea
I like how no one says XBox one Tongue
not to mention the online is free for ps3
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's