Rune2006

Full Version: Adventures With Plural
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So today Plural took 666, Trippplezezo and I on an adventure!!!!
So I took some screenshots to share with the Rune2006 community!
tried killing KDB and died... lost my rune kiteshield, was it worth it? YES!

[Image: LgEzu7A.png?1]

[Image: pYwKgha.png?1]

[Image: wKWfQUP.png?1]

[Image: atVmBDr.png?1]

[Image: 0hayrwv.png?1]

[Image: 35dk87Z.png?1]

[Image: Nb024Ag.png?1]

[Image: uTrNp0l.png?1]

[Image: On71JS6.png?1]

[Image: iipyhEP.png?1]
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU​UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How could I have missed such a jaw-dropping adventure?!?!I am in a state of shock...all I may speak is my signature...
(08-19-2013 05:53 AM)Adventurer Wrote: [ -> ]FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU​UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How could I have missed such a jaw-dropping adventure?!?!I am in a state of shock...all I may speak is my signature...

My reward for winning that chess tournament. Big Grin
Afk master... how far he has fallen.. a moment of silence
LOL. Plural hates me and he's known me ever since rs-remake. Well just goes to show if you don't give him the blowjob, he doesn't give you the game experience...
Oh man. The baby blue dragons on Rs-Remake did what those goblins were doing too. =P
(08-19-2013 11:23 AM)Doyoy Wrote: [ -> ]LOL. Plural hates me and he's known me ever since rs-remake. Well just goes to show if you don't give him the blowjob, he doesn't give you the game experience...

If you aint on your knees you aint gettin deeez
wow you lose a rune kite because plural spawned a kbd
you should get refunded -.-
well dsun, we all know plural is a noob and he would never do such a thing a..a... REFUND! he still owes me my rune axe... *pfft* refund my ass.
(08-20-2013 02:57 AM)dsun Wrote: [ -> ]wow you lose a rune kite because plural spawned a kbd
you should get refunded -.-

Another person probably took it, either trippplezezo or 666..
Reference URL's