Rune2006

Full Version: Voting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ive noticed that when i tell people to vote for the servers they are like "whats voting?" "how can i vote?" i suggest doing something like ::vote or a tab when you log in that tells you to vote, so we get more votes
::vote Would take 2 minutes to Code in, now that would be without rewards unless there is already a reward system
yeah we dicussed this when the server first started. you just made a usless thread about it. other than that yeah. we do need a ::vote and a reward for voting.
Plural is just scared someone might find a glitch and do like 300 votes in a day and make millions off the vote system. Just saying, that's why he doesn't do the rewards. I still remember when his other server got owned.
You backup the chars when you release the vote and put up a warning if a person is caught all characters will be whiped. simple inscentive. Tongue
rewards ruine economy.
yeah that too.
(08-21-2013 11:41 AM)Lord Malecho Wrote: [ -> ]rewards ruine economy.

I suggested an XP reward a while back ... like, if you vote, you get 30 minutes of 1.5x XP.

That way you don't crash the economy, but encourage people to vote.
(08-23-2013 12:55 AM)Botting4days Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-21-2013 11:41 AM)Lord Malecho Wrote: [ -> ]rewards ruine economy.

I suggested an XP reward a while back ... like, if you vote, you get 30 minutes of 1.5x XP.

That way you don't crash the economy, but encourage people to vote.
I also recommend the idea of just giving you like 200exp in whatever stat u want.
I think it should be more like 2k, but whatever plural wants.
(08-23-2013 04:11 AM)Doyoy Wrote: [ -> ]I also recommend the idea of just giving you like 200exp in whatever stat u want.

Not a bad idea, could also be scaleable based off level, much like genie lamps are.
(08-23-2013 07:39 AM)Botting4days Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-23-2013 04:11 AM)Doyoy Wrote: [ -> ]I also recommend the idea of just giving you like 200exp in whatever stat u want.

Not a bad idea, could also be scaleable based off level, much like genie lamps are.
Yeah, even better, becasue if your level 85 woodcutting, i don't think 200exp would worth the effort of voting. it's like basically getting nothing lol.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's