Rune2006

Full Version: Please answer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Are y'all playing?
Refresh the page Tongue
I tried that 5000 times Plural it keep saying the same thing
Tell me, how do you refresh it? Tell me the exact steps you undertake.also, what is the error?
I tried click F5 I tried right-click and click reload and in the box I clicked reload applet I tried re-enter the website one of it works
Did you reload by pressing the circular symbol at the left? Also what is the error you get when you click on the applet?
(08-25-2013 02:15 AM)Chief Keef Wrote: [ -> ]I tried click F5 I tried right-click and click reload and in the box I clicked reload applet I tried re-enter the website one of it works
alright brother.
that is the mark of a not-upgraded-java.
Here you go, upgrade it.
http://www.java.com/en/download/installed.jsp
tells you if you have the upgraded java version or not.
if you don't then upgrade
98% of the time that is the fix.
Yea but that don't work either and I don't know what the error is when I click open java console it just say all kinds of weird things I don't understand
(08-25-2013 02:19 AM)Chief Keef Wrote: [ -> ]Yea but that don't work either and I don't know what the error is when I click open java console it just say all kinds of weird things I don't understand
you tried upgrading?
Actually the client was removed so I had to reupload it. Unless he has jre7 his java version should not matter.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's