Rune2006

Full Version: on forums while in school =)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i like to go on the forums during school breaks or go to the bathroom and post stuff what about you what do you do in school on your phones?
I don't have a phone. I do occasionally browse message/forum boards whenever I get access to one of my schools computers.
i play this when i have acces to the school computers i actually got a detention for it =p sat in class for like 1 hour after school..but i get good grades like a's and c's
I look at nudes with my friends on my phone Wink
Lol I do go on the forums during school sometimes. It's good break
I play Plants Vs. Zombies in class...
(08-26-2013 09:59 AM)Kornslipkn Wrote: [ -> ]I play Plants Vs. Zombies in class...

this.....
(08-25-2013 06:02 AM)galaxycore 2 Wrote: [ -> ]i play this when i have acces to the school computers i actually got a detention for it =p sat in class for like 1 hour after school..but i get good grades like a's and c's

A's and C's? NOT ACCEPTABLE! *smack* xD

(08-25-2013 06:02 AM)galaxycore 2 Wrote: [ -> ]i play this when i have acces to the school computers i actually got a detention for it =p sat in class for like 1 hour after school..but i get good grades like a's and c's

A's and C's? NOT ACCEPTABLE! *smack* xD
like a's and c's... i saw the A i didn't expect the C. LOL
Reference URL's