Rune2006

Full Version: god books and god staves and high level magic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi guys, id like to brig up the topic of god staves and books? I feel these are needed as a lot of people have sufficient number of pages for full books (I myself have enough for 3 books) and god staves!! these are so needed!! what if we had to do some tasks to acquire these?

I have also been trying to cast vulnerability, enfeeble, and stun, and even when wearing rune gear I still cast it!!! if have 4.5k casts I needa o for exp and this wont be possible if I always hit the spell as it cannot be repeated, anyways my magic was -68 on posts ive read is -65+ is supposed to never hit so yeah :\
support might see this in a year or so
(08-31-2013 04:02 PM)p u r e Wrote: [ -> ]hi guys, id like to brig up the topic of god staves and books? I feel these are needed as a lot of people have sufficient number of pages for full books (I myself have enough for 3 books) and god staves!! these are so needed!! what if we had to do some tasks to acquire these?

I have also been trying to cast vulnerability, enfeeble, and stun, and even when wearing rune gear I still cast it!!! if have 4.5k casts I needa o for exp and this wont be possible if I always hit the spell as it cannot be repeated, anyways my magic was -68 on posts ive read is -65+ is supposed to never hit so yeah :\

I was casting curses etc till 40 mage with full iron and never cast it. Splashing all the way.
cursing splash is fine, stun enfeeble and w.e the other one is doesn't splash tho. its really weird. I have invested in 4.4k souls and would really like all the exp, I hope this can get fixed
dang 4.4k souls?
yup . my rune supplies are approx: 26k nats, 7k deaths, 2k bloods, 22k minds, 1k bodys, 18k chaos 49k waters, 29k earths 1.3k cosmics 4.4k souls 32k airs 7k fires
(09-05-2013 04:32 PM)p u r e Wrote: [ -> ]yup . my rune supplies are approx: 26k nats, 7k deaths, 2k bloods, 22k minds, 1k bodys, 18k chaos 49k waters, 29k earths 1.3k cosmics 4.4k souls 32k airs 7k fires

Agreed it is probably coded wrong Confused so something that we will have to wait to get fixed.
Reference URL's