Rune2006

Full Version: Signature
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi guys

noticed everyone has these awesome signatures! how do i make one of my own? i cant find out how to do it
You need a bit of experience on a program such as gimp or photoshop.

If you want to I can make you one, just post the details here and I'll get to it...
ask kornslipkn, i would say ask fruit, but he quit.

ask kornslipkn, i would say ask fruit, but he quit.
^ why do u keep trying to double post?
(09-03-2013 03:18 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]^ why do u keep trying to double post?

Just leave him be... it seems you're trying too hard to get him banned or annoy him...
(09-04-2013 09:41 PM)Kornslipkn Wrote: [ -> ]

Just leave him be... it seems you're trying too hard to get him banned or annoy him...

as far as i know u cant get banned on forum for posting to much but annoy him yes i guess but in my defense the amount of stupid unnecessary posts he does is why im doing this.
Totally agree with Aaron.. but you should pm a gfx designer such as myself or any others that may be on the server. Eventually one of them will have time to make you a quick and simple sig.
ARE YOU STUPID? it accedentily happens sometimes? idk why, but i don't do it on purpose. you idiot, you don't even get postcount for double posting? so why be mad?
(09-04-2013 10:23 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]but in my defense the amount of stupid unnecessary posts he does is why im doing this.
So in other words you want to be just like Doyoy?
(09-05-2013 05:41 AM)Paper Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-04-2013 10:23 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]but in my defense the amount of stupid unnecessary posts he does is why im doing this.
So in other words you want to be just like Doyoy?

[Image: 08487128f59c3bdff2be61beae5b1ac6d9f45dd4.jpg]
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's