Rune2006

Full Version: Greetings.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Greetings, my name is Kaito.

I have recently found out about this server and I heard it offered quite a bit of fun, so I have decided to test it out for myself.

I won't have much time to play online due to school and other personal matters, but I think I'll enjoy spending most of my time here on the forums.

I'd like to see what kind of people there are here so if it isn't too much to ask I'd like to engage in conversation with anyone that might reply on this thread...

I hope I find you to be an enjoyable bunch of people.

See you around.
I will be looking forward to play with you, Kira.
Welcome~
A conversation huh? What're you into/enjoy doing?
(09-10-2013 09:33 AM)Eru Wrote: [ -> ]I will be looking forward to play with you, Kira.

Hmm, likewise...

(09-10-2013 09:42 AM)Paper Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome~
A conversation huh? What're you into/enjoy doing?

Thank you for your welcome.

I enjoy doing many things, mainly reading, studying and engaging in conversation with people of higher intelligence than me, but unfortunately all I see is a bunch of idiots running around...

How about yourself, Paper?
I don't do much really. Mostly just gaming because it's the only thing I'm talented in. ^^
However I too enjoy reading novels (not textbooks). I'm into anime and manga as well, only certain genres though. Based on your signature can I assume that it's entertaining for you as well?

Are you referring to the people of Rune2006 as a bunch of idiots or the people you encounter in your everyday life? Either way I understand what you're getting at. I rarely talk to anybody when I'm not on the internet. I don't need to talk to a genius to have fun conversing, just somebody who isn't a total dumbass would be fine for me in most occasions.
(09-10-2013 10:58 AM)Paper Wrote: [ -> ]I don't do much really. Mostly just gaming because it's the only thing I'm talented in. ^^
However I too enjoy reading novels (not textbooks). I'm into anime and manga as well, only certain genres though. Based on your signature can I assume that it's entertaining for you as well?

Are you referring to the people of Rune2006 as a bunch of idiots or the people you encounter in your everyday life? Either way I understand what you're getting at. I rarely talk to anybody when I'm not on the internet. I don't need to talk to a genius to have fun conversing, just somebody who isn't a total dumbass would be fine for me in most occasions.

I do enjoy watching anime too, could I ask which animes you watch?

No, I have not yet formed an image on the people of Rune2006, as I have not played it very well and have only encountered a small group of players.

I am talking about people in my everyday life, I find that all they care about is looks, ''swag'' and other useless things.

None of my friends are interesting and all they do is go out and smoke weed.

Well, I do enjoy talking to people of higher intelligence than me simply because their words have much more to offer and I can learn new things from them, but as you said, someone that isn't ''a total dumb-ass'' is also fine for me.

I'm starting to like you, Paper... care to keep talking?

What animes do you like to watch?
Sure, I can keep up the conversation. I'll be a little slow since I'm typing all of this from an Ipad though. I'm in a similar situation with the whole friends thing. I don't have any real life friends because everybody outside the internet participate in pointless activities and discussions that don't amuse me in the slightest.

Alright, onto that anime discussion. I like to watch animes that aren't dragged on for an unnecessarily long time. No One Piece, no Naruto, No Bleach.

I like action and adventure animes and detective/crime-solving based animes.
A few that I've enjoyed are Soul Eater, Death Note, and Sword Art Online. (Even though SAO had romance, which bores me, the action made up for it)

My absolute favorite is Code Geass. It feels similar to Death Note except with Mecha and Action thrown into it.

And some of the manga that I've enjoyed would be Fullmetal Alchemist, Death Note and Witch Hunter. Even though the One Piece anime is horrible, the manga is great. I'm currently up to date with it and I read every new volume when it arrives at my public library.
(09-10-2013 11:30 AM)Paper Wrote: [ -> ]Sure, I can keep up the conversation. I'll be a little slow since I'm typing all of this from an Ipad though. I'm in a similar situation with the whole friends thing. I don't have any real life friends because everybody outside the internet participate in pointless activities and discussions that don't amuse me in the slightest.

Alright, onto that anime discussion. I like to watch animes that aren't dragged on for an unnecessarily long time. No One Piece, no Naruto, No Bleach.

I like action and adventure animes and detective/crime-solving based animes.
A few that I've enjoyed are Soul Eater, Death Note, and Sword Art Online. (Even though SAO had romance, which bores me, the action made up for it)

My absolute favorite is Code Geass. It feels similar to Death Note except with Mecha and Action thrown into it.

And some of the manga that I've enjoyed would be Fullmetal Alchemist, Death Note and Witch Hunter. Even though the One Piece anime is horrible, the manga is great. I'm currently up to date with it and I read every new volume when it arrives at my public library.

Oh, I see... Well, it just goes to show that there are mindless teenagers everywhere.

I haven't watched any of those 3 but they are all on my ''to-watch'' list... I have heard good things about them.

I do enjoy One Piece, unlike Naruto, I don't feel that they're dragging it on too much, it seems that every episode still fits.

I am in love with Death Note and Shingeki no Kyojin, those are my favorites at the moment.

I have also heard from someone else that Code Geass is similar to Death Note, I am still considering on adding it on my ''to-watch'' list...

As you stated in a previous post, yes, I do also enjoy making signatures, but I don't feel that my skills are worthy of being used for others yet since I am just a beginner.

To keep the conversation going: Have you heard about Shingeki no Kyojin?
I do highly recommend that you add Code Geass to your list. Most Death Note viewers end up enjoying Code Geass too.

I forgot to mention this, but I love viewing other people's creations and works of art. Mind if I see some of your signatures?

I've never heard of Shingeki no Kyojin. What genre is it and do you think I'd like it?
(09-10-2013 11:55 AM)Paper Wrote: [ -> ]I do highly recommend that you add Code Geass to your list. Most Death Note viewers end up enjoying Code Geass too.

I forgot to mention this, but I love viewing other people's creations and works of art. Mind if I see some of your signatures?

I've never heard of Shingeki no Kyojin. What genre is it and do you think I'd like it?

Alright, done.

Hmm, I don't have any saved on my computer besides my own.

Perhaps I could make one for you just to see?

Shingeki no Kyojin is an action/terror anime. It is one of the best animes of 2013.

The creators of said anime really know how to play with your feelings, I was close to crying at one point, and throughout the latest episode my heart was beating very fast.

I recommend you watch the first episode, you will not regret it.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's