Rune2006

Full Version: Finally Have It!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congratulations, but don't let your training stop there, aim higher, let's say 70 prayer and 80 ranged.

If you don't aim high you will never reach far.
(09-11-2013 04:24 AM)Kaito Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations, but don't let your training stop there, aim higher, let's say 70 prayer and 80 ranged.

gratz.. and why would he get 70 prayer....
Oh I remember getting 43 prayer back in Runescape... Took me like 3 months. Yeah... Not doing that again.
Congratulations though, those are some good achievements. ^^
(09-11-2013 04:27 AM)use rubbers Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2013 04:24 AM)Kaito Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations, but don't let your training stop there, aim higher, let's say 70 prayer and 80 ranged.

Why would he NOT get 70 prayer?

It's a higher level, thus a better achievement...

You confuse me sometimes...
(09-11-2013 05:21 AM)Kaito Wrote: [ -> ]Why would he NOT get 70 prayer?

Although it is a better achievement, some people such as myself don't think it's worth it. A player can use all prayers by the time they reach Prayer level 52. Getting to 70 would require MUCH more work and the only real advantage you'd be getting is more prayer points.
(09-11-2013 05:21 AM)Kaito Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2013 04:27 AM)use rubbers Wrote: [ -> ]

Why would he NOT get 70 prayer?

he is a pure... 70 prayer doesn't make sense. He wants to pk and be efficient at his level. At the most he would get 52 prayer for smite.

If he was a main it would be a different story, but 70 prayer doesn't make sense for a pure.
(09-11-2013 06:28 AM)Paper Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2013 05:21 AM)Kaito Wrote: [ -> ]Why would he NOT get 70 prayer?

Although it is a better achievement, some people such as myself don't think it's worth it. A player can use all prayers by the time they reach Prayer level 52. Getting to 70 would require MUCH more work and the only real advantage you'd be getting is more prayer points.

Well and being able to do more Barrows trips, and KBD trips, And Daggnoths, and chaos elemental, and kalaphite queen......
But you could use prayer potions for that.
Reference URL's