Rune2006

Full Version: Im sorry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It is official.

The server is dead and when i logged on their were 2 players. I logged on during normal peak time and their was only 10.. No one on my friends list was on...

It use to be fun at the beginning when plural updated and we were wondering when we would hit 40 players, because we were always in the 20's. Said day to say. Sad
30 people were on yesterday..
(09-11-2013 11:57 PM)Plural Wrote: [ -> ]30 people were on yesterday..

Pwned!
I swear when ever i become active after a while no one is on then when i leave people come on.

Well then sorry about that Plural. Smile
its because its at 6am our time however imo this server is still dead and will be untill plural is very active or has coders and mods that are very active
(09-12-2013 04:15 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]its because its at 6am our time however imo this server is still dead and will be untill plural is very active or has coders and mods that are very active
That day looks dim.
^ ik a lot have already given up on it Sad
User has been warned for this post.

Reason: advertising another server.
Perhaps, instead of complaining about how dead the server is, we can try and help the server grow?
(09-11-2013 11:06 PM)cojack Wrote: [ -> ]It is official.

The server is dead and when i logged on their were 2 players. I logged on during normal peak time and their was only 10.. No one on my friends list was on...

It use to be fun at the beginning when plural updated and we were wondering when we would hit 40 players, because we were always in the 20's. Said day to say. Sad

Which country do you live in...? (timezone)
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's