Rune2006

Full Version: FIRST!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, so i'm first on the fourms.
and i would like to thank my parents, for buying me internet and a computer, i would like to thank shizzle for getting me on of my last posts, i would like to thank kornslipkn,dsun,henning, and anyone else i have forgotten to thank. i love you all <3
and i would like to make the important anouncement that i will not spam ny'more.
thanks, thanks everyone.
they grow up so fast, i remember the day when my little hasib was on skype telling us to stop bullying him cause of his name, oh the days went by so fast, i thought he was a suicide bomber at first, i thought my screen was gonna go BOOM but no, hasib is a friendly terrorist even tho he did blow up the forums with all the spamming and such, he is and always will be my little hasib no matter what happens.

i love you HASSSSEEEEBBBBBBBBBBB congrats on this great acomplishment!!!!!!!!
omg, i am no terotist. why u do dis. now i cry. i don wanna this trofee ny'more. wahhh
mark this as spam mate if you goal was to become the number 1 poster you made it but korn is really the top as his posts aren't random bull shit half the time. What im saying is half your posts are irrelevant and is similar to driman so yea if you wanna count pointless posts you still 350 posts off
Korn said that i am now #1. and he was number 1. so technecially i am number one.
Reference URL's