Rune2006

Full Version: Server Event (9/14) - Catch Me If You Can
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys,

I hosted the first game of what I like to call "Catch me if you can". It is where I go out in the wildy, and the first person to find & kill me gets the prize! Anyone who can't kill me due to levels will get a smaller prize later.

The fun of this is that it encourages PKing for a while between other players, as we are suddenly all out in the wildy together. Ppl who cannot kill me at whatever wildy level can even follow me & kill whomever tries to pk me!

Here's an image of the first kill (good job Sharky!):

[Image: 210bsj7.jpg]
1st , woo
excellent event. Looking forward to future events Smile. congratulations Sharky!
Cool. What was the grand prize?
(09-15-2013 11:24 AM)Paper Wrote: [ -> ]Cool. What was the grand prize?

Gave out 100k! Different types of prizes will be given out next time Wink
crap i wanna do it too Tongue
This is a rad concept! Cheers to you, Botting.
when will the next event be? could u host it at all times so aussies can take part in it?
(09-16-2013 08:54 AM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]when will the next event be? could u host it at all times so aussies can take part in it?

I can try! When are you available (during your times)? Don't try to convert, just list the time(s) and days as well as your timezone Wink
Thursday or Friday anytime as long as i know in advance but around 9am-11pm Gmt+10 time
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's