Rune2006

Full Version: Team speak 3 server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys! So i currently am mod in a teamspeak for those of you who know what it is feel free to join it. 8.9.36.132:9266 thats the server ip and just come down to the rune2006 chat. for those who dont know what it is you can download it here http://www.teamspeak3.com/?OKEY=google_its3_teamspeak-s its just a place where you can talk to other people or type i guess great for clans.
Does that server allow users to create temporarily and private channels? ^^
If so, I might be using it fairly often.
no sorry but i can make a temp one for you currently there is 1 for my clan and 1 for the server
bumpp
Sucks I can't play... Sad
cojac Sad
(09-22-2013 11:05 AM)cojack Wrote: [ -> ]Sucks I can't play... Sad

That's truly unfortunate. Too bad nobody has enough knowledge or kindness to help you.
(09-26-2013 05:23 AM)Eru Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-22-2013 11:05 AM)cojack Wrote: [ -> ]Sucks I can't play... Sad

That's truly unfortunate. Too bad nobody has enough knowledge or kindness to help you.

actually we do have the kindness to help him and we have tried to help him but his ip has been black listed by the vpn host which plural will be changing in a few weeks once the month or something is up and then cojac should be able to play.
This seems interesting might try it
Brb gotta download teamspeak xD
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's