Rune2006

Full Version: when is beta over?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
when is the beta over?
I don't expect it'll be over anytime soon. Rune2006 has been in beta for 6-7 months I think.
Beta for ever and ever Tongue
we need to fix everything, as in coding ever single thing. then beta will be over, then we'll have to go bug hunting. that's the plan.
(09-29-2013 02:32 AM)Doyoy Wrote: [ -> ]we need to fix everything, as in coding ever single thing. then beta will be over, then we'll have to go bug hunting. that's the plan.
Then it'll never end.
(09-29-2013 02:32 AM)Doyoy Wrote: [ -> ]we need to fix everything, as in coding ever single thing. then beta will be over, then we'll have to go bug hunting. that's the plan.

"We"? You aren't in the coding team. The actual coding team is coding just as much as you, nothing.

You can go bug hunting all you want. It won't change anything.
(09-29-2013 06:03 AM)Eru Wrote: [ -> ]

"We"? You aren't in the coding team. The actual coding team is coding just as much as you, nothing.

You can go bug hunting all you want. It won't change anything.
Which as you notice my compilation thread in the forums. has already happened.

It has also had 0 attention from plural
can wait for the beta to be over, if it ever will be
as in we i meant the whole community. since he's a new player.
(09-29-2013 01:45 PM)Jenove Wrote: [ -> ]Which as you notice my compilation thread in the forums. has already happened.

It has also had 0 attention from plural

I'm impressed that people are still willing to stay on a server that is owned by a useless person. Quite astonished.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's