Rune2006

Full Version: best smartphones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I belive the new HTC is the best phone because one of my friends said it has a nvidia tegra in it, which is BOSS

And for iOS people don't even say iPhone cause The iPhone 5c has only 1.24 ghz procceser 2 core XD compared to the 1.9 ghz 2 core tegra (with nvidia graphics)

So no iPhones!

so its HTC/galaxy phones for me
I like (and own) the Nexus 4.
It's nice to not have any manufacturer skins or bloatware on the device, and just have the ability to install custom roms, root and overclock without voiding your warranty. Currently running Paranoid Android on my device Smile.
I think it would be nice to see some more android forks popping up though like the way it goes on linux. Even for all the Custom Roms, google always still contols everything.
Yea I own the galaxy s 3 right now and I'm planning on getting the new HTC cause dat tegra! But I'm running cyangemod 9
on it and its a great rom should try it out
I find that many things apple even if there processors are smaller i find they seem to use it much better then most andriod phones. I agree that the iphone 5c is crap, tbh its smart of apple though, floggong off the iphone 5 with a cheaper container /shell

After saying this my favprite smartphone on the market atm is the htc one followed by 5s then the phone by sony then blackberry.. V16 or something

Personally i hate all the samsung s models for the exceptiion of the 2. I guess thats just me though as o have only owned a samsung slide , mini and duo ( nuthin over 200$) and i just dont like the look of the s3 or s4 and i feel the s3 was a russed design to compete with apples new release at the time
Reference URL's