Rune2006

Full Version: Favorite item in the game.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Whats your favorite item in the game and why?
I'll start with my favorite item:
My favorite item is the Fish mask because it's so derp. I find it matches with every item there is and I like the way it looks Smile
Iron full helm.
I love helmets, and this one looks completely awesome because it's a simple grey color.
My favorite item would be the fire cape, I just love it. Too bad I've never been able to defeat Jad. Sad
I love med helms, as they allow my beard to flow free...
My favorite item in game is got to be a d chain to bad I only got it once then got hacked -.- great timing I guess but yea that's my favorite item
(10-06-2013 01:17 AM)galaxycore 2 Wrote: [ -> ]My favorite item in game is got to be a d chain to bad I only got it once then got hacked -.- great timing I guess but yea that's my favorite item

Dang that sucks, did you atleast recover your account?
My favourite item is surely the dragon dagger because of the special attack. I also have two sides of me. The pure and the main sides and dd is dead useful for pking on both
Hmm, my favorite item is the Gnome Scarf, shame that it doesn't exist here.

It's so stylish! Big Grin
rune 2h swords definitely.
(10-06-2013 07:58 AM)Yogosun Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2013 01:17 AM)galaxycore 2 Wrote: [ -> ]My favorite item in game is got to be a d chain to bad I only got it once then got hacked -.- great timing I guess but yea that's my favorite item

Dang that sucks, did you atleast recover your account?

Hahaha I couldn't it was my cousins account and he forgot the questions and the email to change the pass! That's why I'm here I quit osrs
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's