Rune2006

Full Version: Clue scroll?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
okay so there is this NPC where i have to kill in order to finish my clue scroll but the problem is that he's not there at all?
i was supposed to check the pub but there are no NPC's am i supposed to be searching somewhere else?
here's the clue:
go to the village attacked by trolls, and search a drawer while you are there
You have to kill Penda first to get the key. If Penda is not in the pub then you are probably unable to do that clue as of now.
(10-07-2013 09:39 AM)Jj Dynomite Wrote: [ -> ]You have to kill Penda first to get the key. If Penda is not in the pub then you are probably unable to do that clue as of now.

you...just stole my thunder Sad
oh that sucks, ive gotten a crapload of inactive ones
Dang it. Oh well Smile
(10-07-2013 11:45 AM)galaxycore 2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-07-2013 09:39 AM)Jj Dynomite Wrote: [ -> ]You have to kill Penda first to get the key. If Penda is not in the pub then you are probably unable to do that clue as of now.

you...just stole my thunder Sad

Theres actually a thread for broken clue id's. Im quite sure that the clue has been reported.

Here it is.
lol i just hate it when i get the one for the kebab salesman. he always scams me out of a cluescroll. somehow it always works to
Reference URL's