Rune2006

Full Version: Buying & Selling Items
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Buying the following:
Black platebody (g)
Black boots
Black scimitar
Black full helm (t)
Black platebody (t)
Black platelegs (t)
Black plateskirt (t)
Black kiteshield (t)

Selling the following:
Amulet of power
Dragon scimitar
Dragon dagger
Rune scimitar
Obsidian cape
hey, i have a black (t) kiteshield. how much for that?
(10-08-2013 06:55 AM)mordred Wrote: [ -> ]hey, i have a black (t) kiteshield. how much for that?

How does 50k sound?
hmm, i dont know ill think upon it, though this doesnt seem like that bad of a deal.
(10-08-2013 08:52 AM)mordred Wrote: [ -> ]hmm, i dont know ill think upon it, though this doesnt seem like that bad of a deal.

Ok, let me know when you've made up your mind.
srry, i guess not. i realised the black kite shield has better stats than my current shield. srry
(10-09-2013 02:53 AM)mordred Wrote: [ -> ]srry, i guess not. i realised the black kite shield has better stats than my current shield. srry

No problem. I'm guessing you'll replace it eventually? When that happens, come to me. Tongue
ok, that sounds good. tell u what, when i replace it, ill give it to for free
(10-09-2013 07:16 AM)mordred Wrote: [ -> ]ok, that sounds good. tell u what, when i replace it, ill give it to for free

That would be delightful. I don't mind paying, though.
nah thats alright, well maybe you can give me a mithril or an adamant kite shield next time were both on. hows that sound? that way, u get the black kiteshield (T) and i get a better shield than i have right now.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's