Rune2006

Full Version: League of legends
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some of you may already know I play quite a bit of League of Legends, i'm sure a few people here do as well.

My LoLKing I'm currently Silver IV One of my favorite champions is Kennen, simply because of his kit and that fact he can play most matchups in lane. I'm going to climb to gold before the end of october for the Elise skin, and the nice border.

What are your favorite champions? Pro teams?
I wanted to play league of legends but it just wasn't my cup of tea didn't make much sense to me.
whats league of legends?
I main mid, sometimes top and jungle. Favorite champion is Katarina, Ahri, or Fizz, great midlaners, Fizz and Kat can play top, and Fizz can jungle. If I jungle, I usually go Amumu, since his ult is really good in teamfights...and that's about it.
I love playing corki or Ashe :3
Add me: Its Wow Style
(10-18-2013 03:59 PM)solofarie Wrote: [ -> ]I love playing corki or Ashe :3
Add me: Its Wow Style

So you're usually adc?
Better nerf Irelia @Spampost
right now I'm IP grinding as Galio on Dominion... about 50 more champs to buy (spent way too much ip on runes in the past, half of which I don't use today. n00b buys)

Lots to say about LoL, I enjoy it and have been playing for over a year now, but the main two points to make are:

the community is shit and filled with delusional, self-entitled 15 year olds
-and-
DOTA 2 is better, LoL is a casual "fisher price" version of DOTA.
Reference URL's