Rune2006

Full Version: Clue Scroll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey umm, i got a clue scroll, and i started doing it like i should,took 2+ hours doing the clue scroll had over 10 of em, then i get to a point where i need to talk to brimstail at gnome village. i get there and i click on the cave "nothing interesting happens" so i spent 2+ hours doing clues for nothing basically.
Also Dsun was there the whole time.
Thanks
Daniel/ FamousEmpire.
I would really appreciate if he could get refunded for all the time he wasted on this.
(10-10-2013 05:14 AM)dsun Wrote: [ -> ]I would really appreciate if he could get refunded for all the time he wasted on this.

I've wasted half my bank on farming glitches, where's my refund?, no refunds for anyone.
yeah, its all a matter of luck, if u lose, u lose.
(10-10-2013 05:46 AM)mordred Wrote: [ -> ]yeah, its all a matter of luck, if u lose, u lose.

^^
We have all wasted time doing clues. Tongue

It really needs to be dealt with. Smile
Regretfully, I once had in my past possession a 2801 ID clue scroll, and a minimal few short days later after I had discarded it, Plural coded it so it would work. Therefore I realised I just threw away a few hours work and the clue scroll reward, pitying myself.
i actually have this same clue and i need to speak with brimstail at gnome village aswell, tell me what you did if you found a solution
it's happend to me many times.
where the hell is my refund?
Reference URL's