Rune2006

Full Version: American Government Shutdown
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Opinions?
Why just...why?
Just goes to show how corrupt the American government is and how far they would to get what they want.

It makes me sick, and I'm pretty sure that this won't be the last of the government's bullshit.
agreed
On October 17th, the debt ceiling will be breached, and U.S. Federal Government will run out of money.

Make sure your fallout skills are good, and be ready Tongue
Our best plan would be to immediatly overthrow the current government, and replace it with a communist regime. This is the only way to save our great nation.
We gonna default...jk, but no really, what's gonna happen? 0.0

I think we're screwed... Tongue
i say the capitalist regime should be replace with a fascist goverment. history has shown fascism to be very effective
(10-17-2013 09:21 AM)Laux Wrote: [ -> ]Our best plan would be to immediatly overthrow the current government, and replace it with a communist regime. This is the only way to save our great nation.

(10-25-2013 11:29 AM)mordred Wrote: [ -> ]i say the capitalist regime should be replace with a fascist goverment. history has shown fascism to be very effective

You can't be fucking serious.
republicans are nazi illuminati demon worshipers
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's