Rune2006

Full Version: WATCH! CEO OF RUNESCAPE MARK GEHRAD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
CEO of jagex Mark Gerhard announces a new runescape trading called bonds. You are now able to sell things like membership squeal of fortune for in game cash. He points out that 50% of their active players RWT!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kx5H9ziXiI#t=175
Its a really good idea they actually are doing something about boys now
Very smart idea imo.
wow, i remember they said that they will never do this type of shit like gambling for irl cash and now they have SOF and u pay to get spins.
jagex usually goes back on their words.
This isn't going to stop gold farmers. This will just stop people from paying gold farmers real life cash.
not really. i'd rather pay gold farmers $1.50 a mill then buy 500 spins for 20 dollars and not even get anything tradable
Oh man, I completely overlooked that.^
Now I think all this will do is lower price the farmers sell the gold for.
(10-21-2013 09:35 AM)Doyoy Wrote: [ -> ]not really. i'd rather pay gold farmers $1.50 a mill then buy 500 spins for 20 dollars and not even get anything tradable

You can get more than just spins, but in reality I think the only thing people will use them for is membership or getting expensive ingame items.

Though I think it won't be 100% effective it sure will hurt gold farmers, plus the economy gets a gold sink. (Which was truly needed in the current RS economy.)

Plus I think that ~some~ people would rather do legitimate RWT than be at risk for being banned for illegal RWT.
Reference URL's