Rune2006

Full Version: should i rejoin osrs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If most of you haven't known I came here cause I got hacked and didn't know my email so I quit osrs and could not change the pass, and came here now most of the time I will be here but I want the best of both worlds

But here is were you come in its been roughly 4 months since they were on my account do you think they kept my pass for this long cause I haven't been on it since that day :\ cause I don't want to waste money on it easily get my stuff back and have it gone in 2 secs

and one main reason why I want to go back is for that fighter torso Tongue be awesome if you guys could also help me out on there if I do comeback with a rune axe or anything really to get me started

My account user name right now is 4000k
but will be changed to tylertokeo45

Thanks!
Is this a question or are you just informing us that you're going to OSRS? =O
uh i think he wants us to give him something if i'm not mistaken. something to start out with.
Hell YEAH! I was here when you first started, you were like my son. JOIN!
No no no I'm asking if I should rejoin it cause its been 4 months since he was on it ... if you want to help me thanks but you don't have too
Choose what your heart tells you Smile
(10-18-2013 12:37 AM)Fiery Wrote: [ -> ]Choose what your heart tells you Smile

Hmm, my heart just says DOOOM DOOM DOOM, i think its trying to tell me to play doom again.
OMG doom. holy crap that's such an old game Tongue. i usd to play it when i was small and it's actually a scary game so i had nightmares. lol
Reference URL's