Rune2006

Full Version: (Enter cheesy thread subject here)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey what's up community / staff of Rune2006. My names Zulu, but you can call me Z. I'm new to this server obviously which is why I am making an introduction to meet some of the players on this server.

I've been searching for a nice remake of RuneScape even though Jagex have there own remake now because I honestly don't feel like buying membership to play in 06 when I can just play on a private server's remake. I've played remakes before and they always seem to end up being shut down by Jagex but I've seen this one on the top 100 sites for quite some time now, but I've never thought of it being good. But after watching some videos on it, it actually looks like a really well put together remake with few major bugs.

I'm planning on no lifing this server tonight on my account as well as throughout the weekend, because it's a long weekend and I don't really have anything else planned. So I don't really know what else to say here. Thanks for reading this introduction I suppose and I look forward to meeting some of you, feel free to add me in-game and chat.
Hey there, welcome to the server, hope you like it as much as we do!

I didn't really think that the toplists would bring players in... guess I was wrong!
(10-18-2013 09:42 PM)Kornslipkn Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't really think that the toplists would bring players in... guess I was wrong!
Same goes for me. =O

Welcome to the server. ^^
i guess my vpn votes are paying off XD
Reference URL's