Rune2006

Full Version: Server SSD Upgrade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone,
The server just got updated and now runs of off a Solid State Drive.
Solid State Drives are a lot faster than normal hard disks
This means loading and saving should be a lot faster.
Also the website, the game and all databases in general will be a lot smoother. This should also fix all lag issues that we were having before.
Here is a Demonstration of an SSD:

We hope your game experience will be a lot better from now on!
Plural
Didn't watch the video but this sounds good.
Less lag is always better right? ^^
Awesome job Plural keep up the updates Tongue
plural you have been doing a great job lately

Half the servers I vist to this very day have lagg and weird monster movements

So I kinda just want to say and simple "thank you" I know this isn't really enough to show how happy I am to have ever found this server but hopefully it keeps you going

Thanks -galaxycore
(10-30-2013 12:04 PM)galaxycore 2 Wrote: [ -> ]Half the servers I vist to this very day have lagg and weird monster movements
First thing that immediately came to my mind was the Rs-Remake Baby Blue Dragons.
UPDATE THE DAMN SERVER PLURAL! ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE QUIT BECAUSE OF YOU.
(11-04-2013 05:19 AM)Ajm573 Wrote: [ -> ]UPDATE THE DAMN SERVER PLURAL! ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE QUIT BECAUSE OF YOU.

He is busy with school right now. He will be back soon.
(11-04-2013 05:19 AM)Ajm573 Wrote: [ -> ]UPDATE THE DAMN SERVER PLURAL! ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE QUIT BECAUSE OF YOU.

THESE PEOPLE WERE ONLY ORIGINALLY ON THIS BECAUSE OF HIM!HE CAN DO W.E THE FUCK HE WANTS!
LOL. plural, we are doing our job advertising, but you're not doing yours updating and stuff. i heard many people left. you don't even come on every now and then on the fourms idk about the game.
nice work plural! a lot of progress since i joined in may. ive taken a break for school. cant wait to start playing again soon
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's