Rune2006

Full Version: Vote for Rune2006
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'll vote sh@t out of it Tongue
I voted for this game this is too good and enjoyable
bump. everyone make sure you vote!
b u m p
Every1 vote!
more of a comedic but still slightly serious bump.
vote vote vote vote vote
Since voting has been disabled because (insert witty excuse here), is this server a lost cause now? There has been 2 players other than me that I have seen online while playing for the past month and that's all. I tried contacting Plural through 3 different methods so far. It's been a week and he hasn't replied to any of them.

Will the madness ever end? Will Plural eventually come back and sit on his dusty throne and maybe finally do something with this game?
(07-10-2019 06:43 AM)cobes Wrote: [ -> ]Since voting has been disabled because (insert witty excuse here), is this server a lost cause now? There has been 2 players other than me that I have seen online while playing for the past month and that's all. I tried contacting Plural through 3 different methods so far. It's been a week and he hasn't replied to any of them.

Will the madness ever end? Will Plural eventually come back and sit on his dusty throne and maybe finally do something with this game?

It's been 6 years, so probably not. Very unfortunate. I miss the playerbase

Edit: I see u still have wagnw on. Good Times
(07-10-2019 04:27 PM)dsun Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2019 06:43 AM)cobes Wrote: [ -> ]Since voting has been disabled because (insert witty excuse here), is this server a lost cause now? There has been 2 players other than me that I have seen online while playing for the past month and that's all. I tried contacting Plural through 3 different methods so far. It's been a week and he hasn't replied to any of them.

It's been 6 years, so probably not. Very unfortunate. I miss the playerbase

Edit: I see u still have wagnw on. Good Times

Hello Dsun, it's been a while. WAGNW for life lol.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's