Rune2006

Full Version: Quitting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I may not return, unless i see more updates, developers etc.

I love this server a lot, have some of my fondest memories of playing runescape and rsps on here.

I would like to give out some thanks to people

Aaron- We were very close together. I would talk to you every time I had the chance to, we always talked about Skyrim Guard Big Grin MATTY <3

Garrett- Dude, you gave me a rune scimmy for 90k! I was buying for at least a week and no one would sell. We became friends and we started to talk about our runescape past and levels etc.

Clancy (Pure)- My Aussie bro, how many times we said "we need more aussies on!" or "Aussie4life" was crazy. You were such an awesome player to be around, will miss you a lot <3

I probs missed some people . Tongue

I am not going to rant on that Plural is lazy etc. There is only one thing i want to say. Logic says when people are leaving because of updates that it indicates we need more updates, yet Plural wants to advertise... lol

Anyway i love you all, love this community, but sometimes things don't turn out as you'd hoped for.

Peace guys <3
cya cojack , was ncie knowing you, if u got a Skype\fb\something I got, id be happy to stay in contact Smile

will miss u lots
(no homo)
(11-04-2013 10:48 PM)p u r e Wrote: [ -> ]cya cojack , was ncie knowing you, if u got a Skype\fb\something I got, id be happy to stay in contact Smile

will miss u lots
(no homo)

Sure Cojack184 is my skype name Smile
bye Smile hope you decide to come back one day.
Later man, hopefully will see you again in the future!
Reference URL's