Rune2006

Full Version: weekend qoutes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i want you you guys to post the most touching qoutes you ever heard or the funniest

love you guys
shizzle.

There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page and closing the book.
"my mum used to tell me to always eat my greens...now I kinda just smoke 'em"
When do you think people die? When they are shot through the heart by the bullet of a pistol? No. When they are ravaged by an incurable disease? No. When they drink a soup made from a poisonous mushroom!? No! It’s when… they are forgotten.
"If you don't make it, it's your own damn vault" -Dr. Rick Marshall (Land of the Lost 2009)
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing - emo philiphs
another one since they are both good Smile
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. - muhammad ali
"The problem with internet quotes is that you cant always depend on their accuracy" -Abraham Lincoln
'I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark' - muhammad ali
This is a quote from Richard Winters in the Band Of Brother films: "I treasure my remark to my grandson who asked, "Grandpa, were you a hero in the war?" Grandpa said, "No... but I served in a company of heroes"." When you search this part of the movie, this quote will give you the chills.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eeWXoYHgmTU
Reference URL's