Rune2006

Full Version: Clue scroll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello my dear players,

Can someone please help me with my clue scroll. I have almost digged out the whole wilderniss, but didn't get my second clue scroll thing. See clue scroll in attachments. I didn't know where to put this, but I thought this was the most read page on this forum. Pm me in game or message my account. Ty.

MR M A S O U

Ps. I searched google alot and I am at the right spot. They say I have to stand in a mine, but that is changed in the 2007 version (I guess).

Already figured it out, ty Emily.
I am so sorry, but half of those clue scrolls are broken. if you really really really want the loot go to falador, and go to buy a chart, Sextant, and Watch and it will take a long time but you will find the exact spot. Bear in mind that 90% of the time the loot is stupid things, such as black armour or a rune chainbody or something that is not worth the effort.
Do what you want Smile
i recommend against them
better to do dragons and get clue scrolls from them (almost always gives good loot) AND i personally can back this up because i did 2 dragon clues and i got 1.5m the first time and 1m the second time. GL man
Ty man, I will try. U mean Blue Dragons right?

Mr M A S O U
I think every type other than green yes. But if i were you i'd try your luck at bronze drags
(11-15-2013 12:17 PM)Doyoy Wrote: [ -> ]better to do dragons and get clue scrolls from them (almost always gives good loot) AND i personally can back this up because i did 2 dragon clues and i got 1.5m the first time and 1m the second time. GL man

HAHA FUNNY.. they are both the same level clue?
Actually no, Greens have been dropping level 2's for me haha.
That one works it's in level 36 wilderness in. Little ditch by the vent
Reference URL's