Rune2006

Full Version: |Gertjaars Introduction|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone! My name is Gertjaars, or Mike, as they call me in real life! I have been searching long and wide for a RuneScape remake, and I think I have found the one I've been looking for!

I have been playing RuneScape since I was six years old (10 years ago [16]). I quit RuneScape right after the Evolution of Combat update. I couldn't take it anymore after that. So I gave away my 100m, and just gave the game a break.

Recently, I have been searching for private servers to play on, but none could satisfy my fancy- when finally, I came across Rune2006 and thought I would give it a try!

I have only been online for ten minutes so long, and I was just wondering if the server is small (7 people currently) or if there are times when it is peaked higher.

Anyways- thanks for the warm welcomes (I'm hoping to recieve) Haha.

I hope to see you all in game-

Oh! Also, yes my name is from the famous RuneScape player Gertjaars, and yes I will be continuing that legacy, or atleast replaying it in a different format of the game!

- Mike/Gerty Smile
Hello and welcome to Rune2006. It's nice to learn that you have decided to stay here and I will be looking forward to your activeness. Feel free to PM me when you're in need of any sort of help. I would love to help you and anyone else out. To answer your question: yes, the server has a very low playercount and will most likely remain so. But don't let that discourage you; you're still capable of enjoying the gameplay! Enjoy your stay and have fun on Rune2006!
Enjoy your stay, it might not be long because the server is dead.
!
I know you! If I remember correctly you were #1 on the Runescape hiscores a few years ago. =O
(11-21-2013 10:49 AM)Paper Wrote: [ -> ]!
I know you! If I remember correctly you were #1 on the Runescape hiscores a few years ago. =O

He isn't the real Gertjaars.
(11-21-2013 01:09 PM)Micah Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-21-2013 10:49 AM)Paper Wrote: [ -> ]!

He isn't the real Gertjaars.
Woops, missed that last line. My bad.
Nice, welcome Smile
Reference URL's