Rune2006

Full Version: In-Game Player Moderator(s)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hi, as most of you know, all of the current player moderators are all very inactive. Forum moderators are fine so far I'd say, but it'd be nice to actually have an active player moderator in-game. I'd like you guys to post anyone who and why you think would be a good player moderator. Please note that this doesn't mean that it will happen unless Plural agrees with this.
Piural #1

-filler-
I nominate Mr.Toss a Baby. He plays 15 hours a day (datlifedoe), he is very active with ::yell answering questions, and is also very social.
(Dragonite don't come with your bs that he attacked you in wilderness you can attack whoever the heck you want there; Mars you haven't even stated a logical reason for your hatred towards him.)
i vote for xofter or csoccerman18 or something like that. They are always there
choices in order
1. Csoccerman18
2. Xofter
3. Satiben (Because he's awesome AF)
plus we need to choose someone who will not be inactive shortly after they are picked to for mod -_-
(01-04-2014 03:19 AM)Doyoy Wrote: [ -> ]i vote for xofter or csoccerman18 or something like that. They are always there
choices in order
1. Csoccerman18
2. Xofter
plus we need to choose someone who will not be inactive shortly after they are picked to for mod -_-

I C HOW WE R
(01-04-2014 03:19 AM)Doyoy Wrote: [ -> ]i vote for xofter or csoccerman18 or something like that. They are always there
choices in order
1. Csoccerman18
2. Xofter
noooo
i dont wanna get banned for afk training >=(
(01-04-2014 03:36 AM)Paper Wrote: [ -> ]
choices in order
1. Csoccerman18
2. Xofter
noooo
i dont wanna get banned for afk training >=(

I thought mods could only mute and send the sammich ladeh to yo lazy afking butt.
I would like to get mod,because im planning to get all 99's so i will be here some time, and yes mods only can mute and send the sammich ladeh
I think I should get mod because I am active, sit at home all day, and help da noobs.\

OT : forgot my filler gf
I vote Xofter. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's