Rune2006

Full Version: DragonWorld
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I promised to the community I will be posting an update(development) log on this forums. In my opinion, Plural should add a computer programming or game projects somethings under the gaming section or one of its own. So here you are. I have decided to keep the name DragonWorld, I will be changing this once I get content added. This is orignally based off Dsun's DragonWorld(more info @ Dsunscape.webs.com). Though I will not be copying the whole code, I will be using it as a resource because this game motivated me to make one, I have attempted 3 times last year but I failed and continued with rsps.

This project is coded by Carlos Sanchez-Aviles and is under the MIT source code.
This is purely coded in Visual Studio 2013 with Blend by Microsoft, because in computer programming we are using Visual Studio Pro 2010, and we will be using that in computer programming 2, so #yoloswag.

Current Compilation
  • No content

Updates
Awesome, looking forward to it!
great driman. But why hide your face? and how come you're totally different from before? i used to hate you, now i'm actually starting to like you? Blasphemy?
wtf happend 2 u driman go back to retard so when can hate you again
(01-10-2014 12:27 PM)Goku Wrote: [ -> ]wtf happend 2 u driman go back to retard so when can hate you again

This is sort of me. I told everyone I act different on the internet, but in real life I am much smarter.
(01-10-2014 03:15 PM)Terraforming Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-10-2014 12:27 PM)Goku Wrote: [ -> ]wtf happend 2 u driman go back to retard so when can hate you again

This is sort of me. I told everyone I act different on the internet, but in real life I am much smarter.

haven't laughed this much in a while...
(01-10-2014 07:55 PM)Kornslipkn Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-10-2014 03:15 PM)Terraforming Wrote: [ -> ]

haven't laughed this much in a while...

;(
Reference URL's