Rune2006

Full Version: Black Dragon Member...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So i'm a black dragon member now.. cool eh? and i'm the first one too. Btw too all those people out there i stopped spamming the fourms around 500 posts. the rest is legit posting, no bullshit. But whatever.
Here, this is what it looks like (some don't know because plurals post got deleted by a hacked mod account)
[Image: 6fvNG.jpg]
Shweet man I'm not to far from you I'll catch up in 2 years
LOL, don't be so negative man. keep up the same and we'll be on the same boat soon Smile
Grats.
lel nice
thnx bbys luff u all
I have -34234234 posts, what do I get? Sad

Also congratulations! I would of beaten you but I got banned and my posts got reseted to -10 then -3424234234.
yes i know you would have beaten me. Just if you weren't stupid you probably would have. LOL
(01-10-2014 08:52 PM)Doyoy Wrote: [ -> ]yes i know you would have beaten me. Just if you weren't stupid you probably would have. LOL

It's not a probably it's a fact I would of. [Image: V6Xe6.png]
kk lol. you can never say for sure. what if u got shot when u went to the corner store. then you wouldn't beat me to it would you? theres always probablity...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's