Rune2006

Full Version: FORGOTTEN AN ACCOUNT PASSWORD AND EMAIL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi, was wondering if an admin\moderator could contact plural and ask him to help me?, if a moderator can identify an accounts email would they please give me a PM or reply to this thread?

(i did not mention the account name because i would like to keep it private due to other people perhaps knowing the password)
I don't think we can check e-mails. You'll have to wait until Plural finishes his exams which should be on the 25th.
damn itt!
BUMP FOR PLURAL Smile FIX PLS
bump!! please help plural
yeah, that's not going to happen. Say what here, next time he's on skype call him and talk to him. I think that might work, because he almost never gets on ingame.
(03-01-2014 07:48 PM)Doyoy Wrote: [ -> ]yeah, that's not going to happen. Say what here, next time he's on skype call him and talk to him. I think that might work, because he almost never gets on ingame.

How would you know, all you do is forum lurk xD
lmao, he even told me after he took me to the middle of nowhere. He says who even has time to play this crappy game. LOL
(03-02-2014 07:02 PM)Doyoy Wrote: [ -> ]lmao, he even told me after he took me to the middle of nowhere. He says who even has time to play this crappy game. LOL

[Image: facepalm.gif?w=555] That's what I told everyone and they all said it was a lie.
(03-06-2014 12:46 PM)Dri Comics Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-02-2014 07:02 PM)Doyoy Wrote: [ -> ]lmao, he even told me after he took me to the middle of nowhere. He says who even has time to play this crappy game. LOL

[Image: facepalm.gif?w=555] That's what I told everyone and they all said it was a lie.

DRIMAN DO NOT REPLY TO MY THREAD WITH POINTLESS POSTS.
IF YOU CANT HELP, DONT REPLY. FUCKING SIMPLE, OK?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's