Rune2006

Full Version: WINDOWS SUCKS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I FREAKING UPDATE EVERY DAY AND 5+ NEW UPDATES AFTER A FEW MINUTES ALWAYS GIVING ME A WINDOW ' You have 5 updates restart now?'.

WINDOWS 8.1 freaking had 40 updates per day.

FUCK YOU WINDOWS
You can always reinstall windows 8 to downgrade from 8.1 to 8 and then downgrade from windows 8 to windows 7
FUCK MAC OS AND WINDOWS!
I second that motion ^ Although, I don't agree with the harshness of the language being used.

Linux all the way. Puppy and Debian. Ubuntu as well Heart
I prefer windows 7.
(01-26-2014 09:26 AM)Henning B Wrote: [ -> ]I prefer windows 7.

Agreed.
OP: downgrade back down to windows 7, because we all know windows 8 was bad Wink
(01-26-2014 11:53 AM)Master Q Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-26-2014 09:26 AM)Henning B Wrote: [ -> ]I prefer windows 7.

Agreed.
OP: downgrade back down to windows 7, because we all know windows 8 was bad Wink

8 = good 8.1 = bad
Windows 8.1 is bad? How so? I thought it improved upon Windows 8 as well as add some interesting new features. Why is it bad, does it break a lot of programs (no compatibility) or what?
(01-26-2014 01:25 PM)Rocky786 Wrote: [ -> ]Windows 8.1 is bad? How so? I thought it improved upon Windows 8 as well as add some interesting new features. Why is it bad, does it break a lot of programs (no compatibility) or what?

In my experience and a few other of my friends, it was terrible.

First off; it creates an imaginary drive on your computer, apparently it was 30% fragemented. So I tried de-fragmenting it, couldn't be. Neither could my regular drives. My computer slowed down because I couldn't de-frag.

Next thing, my touch pad stopped working. Even though I don't use it that much, it wouldn't work.

Last thing, it wouldn't install any updates. It would start updating once I turned on my computer, but couldn't finish. I'd have to cut the power for it to restart properly.

So in my experience with 8.1 it was terrible, some of my friends used it too and had the drive problem. I'm not sure how it is now, but i'm glad I reverted back to 8.0, even though I had to re-install all my programs.

Edit: Oh and the start button just brought you back to the metro screen, thought it would be a classic start button, not sure if it's changeable. If not, that sucks.
(01-26-2014 01:33 PM)Micah Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-26-2014 01:25 PM)Rocky786 Wrote: [ -> ]Windows 8.1 is bad? How so? I thought it improved upon Windows 8 as well as add some interesting new features. Why is it bad, does it break a lot of programs (no compatibility) or what?

In my experience and a few other of my friends, it was terrible.

First off; it creates an imaginary drive on your computer, apparently it was 30% fragemented. So I tried de-fragmenting it, couldn't be. Neither could my regular drives. My computer slowed down because I couldn't de-frag.

Next thing, my touch pad stopped working. Even though I don't use it that much, it wouldn't work.

Last thing, it wouldn't install any updates. It would start updating once I turned on my computer, but couldn't finish. I'd have to cut the power for it to restart properly.

So in my experience with 8.1 it was terrible, some of my friends used it too and had the drive problem. I'm not sure how it is now, but i'm glad I reverted back to 8.0, even though I had to re-install all my programs.

Edit: Oh and the start button just brought you back to the metro screen, thought it would be a classic start button, not sure if it's changeable. If not, that sucks.

and thats why i love the journaling file systems
Reference URL's