Rune2006

Full Version: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis won best rap album.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Along with best rap performance, and best rap song "Thrift shop" in the Grammys.

I don't even.....

All I have to say is WHITE AMERICA and Kendrick should of won. The Heist was a pop album.
LMFAO most of rap that comes out now is crap anyways
omg kendrick should've won im so mad right now im finna rip macklemores testicles off im so pissed fuck that faggot Kendrick is my hero no matter what macklemore can suck drimans balls
(01-27-2014 09:23 AM)Goku Wrote: [ -> ]omg kendrick should've won im so mad right now im finna rip macklemores testicles off im so pissed fuck that faggot Kendrick is my hero no matter what macklemore can suck drimans balls

No one deserves a punishment that severe.
Macklemore songs are catchy though, and he is more famous than kendrick worldwide-wise. IMO that makes awards slightly biased but I don't watch any kind of awards other than sport ones so I really wouldn't know
(01-27-2014 08:52 AM)xaviar Wrote: [ -> ]LMFAO most of rap that comes out now is crap anyways

Nah, there's tons of good stuff. These past 2 years have been really good for hip-hop, it's just not recognized.
(01-27-2014 09:23 AM)Goku Wrote: [ -> ]omg kendrick should've won im so mad right now im finna rip macklemores testicles off im so pissed fuck that faggot Kendrick is my hero no matter what macklemore can suck drimans balls

Idk about all that but... Kendrick is my favorite rapper. He has a good flow and his beats are kind of... how can I put this... calm in a way. Something I can lay down and chill to.
(01-27-2014 10:48 AM)Micah Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-27-2014 08:52 AM)xaviar Wrote: [ -> ]LMFAO most of rap that comes out now is crap anyways

Nah, there's tons of good stuff. These past 2 years have been really good for hip-hop, it's just not recognized.

you're right I meant to say most mainstream rap*
fuck whoever runs this shit they can go jump off a bridge along with macklemore ffs
Reference URL's