Rune2006

Full Version: Cannot play, desperate for help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey guys, this is a really stubborn problem so if you're here to suggest the usual it probably isn't going to work or I've tried it already. These are the errors I'm getting when running the downloaded client;
[Image: e7q4.jpg]
(http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1280x10.../e7q4.jpg)

Before you start to question it, these are two different clients, the one on the left is the one downloaded from plurals main post, and the other a final attempt to connect with Henning B's client(http://rune2006.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2268). I have the latest version of java. I've tried the webclient but with no success. I tried adding exceptions for java for this site, didn't work, so I also tried turning the security dial down to medium in the java config and the same shit. I've tried spotflux and that just gave me more problems and no solutions. I think I'll try installing java again, one last time but I doubt it'll help.
Damn you're having a though time with that xd I'd love to help but you've tried most of the things suggested on other threads. Maybe try creating a new account and trying to log in with that one
I tried that on the client but the same thing. I can't even get on the webpage, if I could do that perhaps it would work
download This and try logging in with it on.

edit: found out it's only for browser now, try the webclient with it on.
If you haven't deleted the cache yet, try it first. And if you already attempted to reinstall Java, make sure that you completely uninstalled it before reinstalling it again.
(01-28-2014 12:27 PM)dsun Wrote: [ -> ]If you haven't deleted the cache yet, try it first. And if you already attempted to reinstall Java, make sure that you completely uninstalled it before reinstalling it again.
I've already tried deleting the cache. I'm trying java now
(01-28-2014 11:11 AM)Micah Wrote: [ -> ]download This and try logging in with it on.

edit: found out it's only for browser now, try the webclient with it on.
I already told you, I've tried spotflux and it only caused more problems, and fixed nothing

No luck when re-installing Java, although I found several old versions still there so in a sort of way, thank you, for helping me clean my computer a little

I think this requires the help of the all mighty creator PLURAL to see what's going on. Or, y'know, some other admin.
(01-28-2014 12:48 PM)Prof Roche Wrote: [ -> ]No luck when re-installing Java, although I found several old versions still there so in a sort of way, thank you, for helping me clean my computer a little

Are you unable to delete the older versions? If so, why? I think the whole problem lies here.
only thing I can think of is the password being wrong because it gives the same error if it's incorrect
(01-28-2014 01:34 PM)Micah Wrote: [ -> ]only thing I can think of is the password being wrong because it gives the same error if it's incorrect
The password is correct, not only that but a different error appears if it's wrong. You can go ahead and try it if you'd like, try logging into your account with random letters and numbers and I promise you the text will be different
(01-28-2014 01:27 PM)dsun Wrote: [ -> ]Are you unable to delete the older versions? If so, why? I think the whole problem lies here.
No you mistook me, I meant that re-installing it didn't do anything at all

Guys I probably should have mentioned this a couple of days ago at the start of the topic but I have logged in before, on the Henning B's client, played for a tiny bit, went afk for about 5 minutes, came back and walked about killing stuff in lumbridge and then logged off.
Have you tried changing your IP?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's