Rune2006

Full Version: Drag got no Swag!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I, the Leader of the #noswagdrag army is recruiting. All members must wear green boots/gloves/cape that will be provided by me or other members, and you must agree that a drag doesn't have swag.
Members get a %10 discount on dragon hide and dragon bones from me and any other willing #noswagdrag member.

#NOSWAGDRAG

Current Members: {8}
Drag got no Swag ~ Unlucky
Yee #noswagdrag ~ Jacksjams
Afraid to ::yell #noswagdrag ~ EvilShayan
In it for the discount ~ P U R E
Likes the boots ~ Zenzue1
I hit a 9! ~ Bowz
Fus Ro Rah ~ Dragonborn
Needs a brass key ~ Duky
= =
Current Enemies: {3}
ye drag got swag ~ Paper
#Dragswag ~ Targaryan
noob swag ~ Noob bob

If you think the dragons don't have swag, you too can join the clan by leaving a reply to this thread, messaging me in game, and by ::yell #noswagdrag in game.

We are putting an end to these poser dragons. All of azeroth will know our call! #noswagdrag unite!
ye drag got swag
(02-05-2014 04:53 AM)Paper Wrote: [ -> ]ye drag got swag

Eyy you goin down m8. ur gonna get rekt for shayin dat words! All members, Paper has joined the no swag having poser drags. He is now our enemy, vanquish him for lordaeron!
yee #nosawgdrag
#Worst recruitment thread ever.
(02-05-2014 08:51 AM)Terraforming Wrote: [ -> ]#Worst recruitment thread ever.

Yeah sadly ill have to agree with him
(02-11-2014 01:26 AM)Harryy Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-05-2014 08:51 AM)Terraforming Wrote: [ -> ]#Worst recruitment thread ever.

Yeah sadly ill have to agree with him

Sadly I don't care about what you think, I like it and my clan members like it. Nobody said you had to, and I didn't ask for you to comment, I asked those who would like to join to comment, not snarky little geeks to dis my swag. c:
Did you just grab random names of ppl that never check the fourms and added them to your so call "clan", cause i dont see them posting their "comments" on this thread
Do you see the part where they can also message me ig? And if you see all the people wearing the green noswagdrag outfit they are in my clan. You want me to post every single chat of them joining the clan for your approval?
(02-11-2014 11:03 AM)Harryy Wrote: [ -> ]Did you just grab random names of ppl that never check the fourms and added them to your so call "clan", cause i dont see them posting their "comments" on this thread

What the fuck is your goddamn problem? They could easily PM him in-game. Fuck off if you're only going to cause flame-wars here.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's