Rune2006

Full Version: Progress Video 1!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I thought i'd start making progress videos on the server since i've been having fun on it - it'd be cool if you guys could watch it and let me know what you think or how i could improve etc Big Grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqzY0mdM0OY

thanks
What video recording thing do you use. I'm sorry but this is horrible graphics lmao
(02-16-2014 07:54 AM)Doyoy Wrote: [ -> ]What video recording thing do you use. I'm sorry but this is horrible graphics lmao

By graphics you mean quality right? I have the frame compression quality set down a bit to help with rendering/upload times atm, ive been messing around with a few different settings. Ill be uploading the next video in 720p, and at 100% compression quality, sorry about that
Good video, glad to see someone making stuff like this for Rune2006
lel dat xofter shoutout at the start of the video bet he payed you 10k longbows
(02-16-2014 08:11 AM)Satiben Wrote: [ -> ]lel dat xofter shoutout at the start of the video bet he payed you 10k longbows

lel naice 1 sati
(02-16-2014 08:11 AM)Satiben Wrote: [ -> ]lel dat xofter shoutout at the start of the video bet he payed you 10k longbows

Lmao, damn yeah you caught me man Wink
Reference URL's