Rune2006

Full Version: Are there any other rsps 2006's left?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This server is not that popular aka dead because been checkin every hour if there is anyone online and nobody is. I know different time zones but been checkin from 1pm to 8am and still nobody on. Is there any other 2006 rsps's because everytime i find one they are not availible anymore.
There is one that i know of, but its off right now as a project, but will be re-released soon
(07-30-2018 08:03 PM)A collector Wrote: [ -> ]There is one that i know of, but its off right now as a project, but will be re-released soon

Name?
That’ll be cool! 2006 rsps are rare to come by
Just go play OSRS
Just go play OSRS
You should play Scaperune
It's 07 but no grand exchange and vanilla
Scaperune and Goldenage

But there's something very charming about this server, so I stick around
Hey guys, if you want a quality 2006 RSPS, look no further.

Best & biggest 2006 rsps out there friends;
https://forum.moparscape.org/server-adve...st/708749/

(Scaperune.info)
Is your server rs-remake still around? I went to the website and tried to download the x13 remake and nothing. I have tried a few other good remakes, Vidyascape is a good 20006-2007 remake and 05scape is a pretty decent 2005 remake, and Darkan is a pretty nice 2012 remake, but all of them are below 5x rates. Darkan has 3 options for 25x,10x and original 1x rates, but some of these lack alot of quest, and im not a fan of low rates. Vidyascape was the closest remake I found to old school runescape, but it's only 2 amd a quarter times xp, and thats a bit too slow for me. I'm looking for 2007, or 2006 which is why I was hoping to play your 13x rs-remake server.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's