Rune2006

Full Version: Come on!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know plural is doing us a favor in just making this server for free. But come onnnnn, so many people have left because of the lack of updates.

And its not even complicated sstuff im pissed off at, its like little stuff that im pissed off about... like the fact that you cant drink beer, or pass the gate for gnome tree. The lack of the music in certain areas makes it boring and dull. Or the fact that we have some of the dumbest quests coded.

Please plural just code some stuff for once. Botting told me you dont know anything about coding, he said when he coded with you, you didnt know what he was talking about.
Who left cuz they can't drink beer lolwut
In my opinion, quests should be a very low priority because (I think) they take a really long time to code and once you complete them you never go back to them. Would be nice to have skills and drops and all that small stuff done first.

I don't think Plural is a shitty coder, but he has absolutely no commitment to this.
Reference URL's