Rune2006

Full Version: Streaming Friday and More
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well guys me and "A Collector" plan to stream this Friday at 8 Eastern. So far this is what we have to do so far
1. Barrows
2.Tzhaar
3.Fire Giants(melee not boring safespot)

If you guys would like to watch the stream, Please comment telling me if you will or not. Also whatever you guys want us to do on stream(rune2006 related) please post in forums and we will look into It.

Also, to the regards that recently theres been more people complaining about the lack of updates. Here is my opinion.

Yes there is a lack of it and Plural seems not have anything to drive him towards updating the server. But, the server itself is fun. How many of you who are complaining have a 99 yet? if ANYONE at all should be complaining, its Xofter! He/She has 4 99's and I haven't heard them complain nearly as much as others have. Why? Because they actually like to play the server the way it is. Why can't we be more like Xofter?
I'll check it out.

Some tips from my experience streaming:

-Have some music playing in the background, no dubstep though. Some instrumental music is always nice.
-Commentary is almost necessary to keep people watching.
-Ask the stream to ask you silly questions for fun.

It looks like you have some good ideas for stuff to do ingame, make sure to do a give-away or something if you get a drop.

Tim and I did a commentary stream and he'd tell funny stories that people seemed to like, keeps things exciting.

Good luck and i'll be watching for sure!
camp chaos ele for a third d2h ig Big Grin
(03-03-2014 08:53 PM)Micah Wrote: [ -> ]I'll check it out.

Some tips from my experience streaming:

-Have some music playing in the background, no dubstep though. Some instrumental music is always nice.
-Commentary is almost necessary to keep people watching.
-Ask the stream to ask you silly questions for fun.

It looks like you have some good ideas for stuff to do ingame, make sure to do a give-away or something if you get a drop.

Tim and I did a commentary stream and he'd tell funny stories that people seemed to like, keeps things exciting.

Good luck and i'll be watching for sure!

Thanks for the feedback man. Sadly atm I don't have a mic so I cant commentate. my old one broke. I'll try and do something to keep everyone entertained though
Can you turn the time to 9pm (Gmt +02.00)
I have to go to other city but ill be back for 9o' clock

Regards- Andreas "A Collector"
Reference URL's