Rune2006

Full Version: Laslus - Our world, your game.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(03-05-2014 12:02 PM)Dri Comics Wrote: [ -> ]You're the one to talk. You speak like a mental retard most of the time and now you're trying to talk like a professional person. Just stop before I smack you silly.

Driman pls Sad

I know that you're a professional "mental retard", but please don't be so hard on me. I'm just a naive wannabe. Go easy on me, I'm just trying to be like you. Sad

[Image: 18d63b64d2.png]
(03-05-2014 12:55 PM)Paper Wrote: [ -> ]ha aha ha...

No.
Lmao...
(03-05-2014 01:00 PM)dsun Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-05-2014 12:02 PM)Dri Comics Wrote: [ -> ]You're the one to talk. You speak like a mental retard most of the time and now you're trying to talk like a professional person. Just stop before I smack you silly.

Driman pls Sad

I know that you're a professional "mental retard", but please don't be so hard on me. I'm just a naive wannabe. Go easy on me, I'm just trying to be like you. Sad

[Image: 18d63b64d2.png]

I still don't now how you're a moderator, you're a fool and so immature.
(03-05-2014 01:17 PM)Dri Comics Wrote: [ -> ]I still don't now how you're a moderator, you're a fool and so immature.

I guess you do lack brains after all.
aye dribitch u best stfu nigga im frum da hood nd i came straight outta rune2006 and ima tell u once to stop fukin wit my niggas othrwize im finna whoop yo busted ass right now compton nigga ima slice u into peeces slowly like yo ugly ass father did nigga and dat nigga in jail i shouldve went 2 his house 2 shoot his ugly ass nd u a fat ass nigga that sit in front of yo computr all day u a eazy target im finna come all the way 2 ur rundown ass house 2 shoot ur mexican ass and ima make ur mom make me some tacos after nigga
(03-05-2014 02:10 PM)nigga Wrote: [ -> ]aye dribitch u best stfu nigga im frum da hood nd i came straight outta rune2006 and ima tell u once to stop fukin wit my niggas othrwize im finna whoop yo busted ass right now compton nigga ima slice u into peeces slowly like yo ugly ass father did nigga and dat nigga in jail i shouldve went 2 his house 2 shoot his ugly ass nd u a fat ass nigga that sit in front of yo computr all day u a eazy target im finna come all the way 2 ur rundown ass house 2 shoot ur mexican ass and ima make ur mom make me some tacos after nigga

Shutup before I pop that stomach.
(03-05-2014 02:18 PM)Dri Comics Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-05-2014 02:10 PM)nigga Wrote: [ -> ]aye dribitch u best stfu nigga im frum da hood nd i came straight outta rune2006 and ima tell u once to stop fukin wit my niggas othrwize im finna whoop yo busted ass right now compton nigga ima slice u into peeces slowly like yo ugly ass father did nigga and dat nigga in jail i shouldve went 2 his house 2 shoot his ugly ass nd u a fat ass nigga that sit in front of yo computr all day u a eazy target im finna come all the way 2 ur rundown ass house 2 shoot ur mexican ass and ima make ur mom make me some tacos after nigga

u just mad cuz i fucked ur mom lmfao and her pussy tasted like rotten fish sticks she lucky i was horny

btw she sucks and making tacos

lmfao why respond? you've got burnt in every single humanly possible way in the past 48 hours. just shutup and quietly dig a hole big enough for a fatass like yourself to sleep in for the rest of your life.

I have never seen anyone get burned so badly, or nearly as much, and then come back time and again asking for more. Why are you even here? Are you trying to prove something? All you do is sit on the forums, bitch at dsun and get burned by the entire community. Just.. Leave.
the amount of burns in this thread is making it hot, i'm out
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's